You’re not the average business traveler. We’re not your average hotel.
If you’re frequently in Toronto for business and are tired of just seeing the inside of a cookie-cutter hotel room, let us know and we can help tailor a special corporate rate that will suit your needs.
Located in Toronto’s artsy Queen West, staying at the Gladstone is the perfect way to mix business meetings and conference calls with the pleasures of Toronto’s culture and arts scene. With 37 locally designed artist hotel rooms, 3 rotating art exhibition spaces and different music and cultural events happening every day, you’ll be able to absorb some of the city’s best buzz just walking from your room down to the Café for a complimentary breakfast in the morning.
From small businesses to larger corporations, we can accommodate any size of booking. And, don’t worry, we’ll make sure you stay business as usual with amenities like:
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Samsung Galaxy Tablets with a digital concierge system and browser for free internet surfing in every room
- Fitness facilities available at 99 Sudbury Gym
Just get your people to call or email our people and set up a special online booking CORPORATE ID for your company. You’ll want to speak with Hayley Frishling, Front Desk Manager 647-793-7024 x 0 and let us know:
- Who you are
- Where you’re traveling from
- Which company you work with
- About how many nights/year you would be staying at the Gladstone Hotel
And get ready to pencil in a bit more art and culture into your next Toronto business trip.
Staying in Toronto with lots of other friends, for a wedding or a big family gathering?
Located in Toronto’s artsy Queen West, the Gladstone is the perfect place to stay and save if you’re traveling with a group. With 37 locally designed artist hotel rooms to chose from, 3 rotating art exhibition spaces and different music and cultural events happening every day, you’ll be able to absorb some of the city’s best buzz without even leaving the hotel.
If you are traveling in a group of 6 or more, just connect with us and set up a special GROUP RATE discount for your party. You’ll want to speak with Hayley Frishling, Front Desk Manager 647-793-7024 x 0.
As a group, you’ll not only enjoy discounted savings on your hotel room, but privileged access to some unique amenities like:
- Discounted hotel rate
- Preferred room selection from our 37 artist designed rooms
- Option for early check-in / late check-out*
- Ability to make group reservations at our Café or Melody Bar restaurants
- Complimentary, organized hotel tour (we’re the longest continuously operating hotel in Toronto, trust us the tour is where it’s at)
- Option to work with our catering team and host a specially catered brunch, lunch, dinner or cocktail reception