303 | Red Room
The Red Room is rich and tempting, a sumptuous celebration of colour, pattern and texture.
- Queen bed
- 215sq ft (20 sq m)
- 3 piece bathroom with hairdryer
- Hypo-allergenic duvet and pillows, 300 thread count sheets
- Studio-size ironing board (full sized ironing board available by calling the Front Desk)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet with digital concierge system and browser for free internet surfing
- Coffee and tea service in the 3rd floor lounge (7am-10am)
- Fitness facilities available at 99 Sudbury Gym
- Telephone with private voice mail and free local calls
- 20″ flat screen television with premium cable
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Safety deposit box
Find out more about our complimentary and extra room amenities HERE.
Designed by Kate Austin and Kristin Ledgett (RUCKUS)
Ruckus is the collaborative design team of Kristin Ledgett and Kate Austin. The artists met at the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design in Halifax and have been working together as Ruckus since 1998, producing printed textiles for home decor and fashion apparel. Ruckus textiles are about bold, colour and whimsical pattern in decadent and lustrous fabrics.
Ruckus’ room for the Gladstone Hotel explores the luxury of red. The colour red evokes glamour, passion, heat. We love the sumptuousness of the colour red, and the drama of a red room furnished in high-gloss lacquers and richly patterned silks. The details of the room are handmade textile objects– knitted, sewn and printed sculptures, each a treasure.