308 | Queen Suite on Queen Street
Room 308 fuses the graffiti-tagged back alleys of Queen Street with the Victorian past and urban present.
- Queen bed
- 145sq ft (13 sq m)
- 3 piece bathroom with hairdryer
- Hypo-allergenic duvet and pillows, 300 thread count sheets
- Studio-size ironing board (full sized ironing board available by calling the Front Desk)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet with digital concierge system and browser for free internet surfing
- Coffee and tea service in the 3rd floor lounge (7am-10am)
- Fitness facilities available at 99 Sudbury Gym
- Telephone with private voice mail and free local calls
- 20″ flat screen television with premium cable
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Safety deposit box
Find out more about our complimentary and extra room amenities HERE.
Designed by MAISON ST. PIERRE (Tim Friesen, D’Arcy St.Pierre and Patrick Lightheart)
Tim Friesen: was born and raised in the Canadian talent pool of Winnipeg, Manitoba. He came to Toronto in 1997 to pursue a career in furniture design. He graduated from Sheridan College, School of Art and Design, Furniture Program in 2000. Tim currently works as a furniture designer and product developer at Talon Systems Inc. in Mississauga.
D’arcy St.Pierre: escaped from a farm outside of Windsor, Ontario, to the University of Waterloo where he studied architecture. He quickly found his niche in the garment industry of Toronto, working as a product developer and impresario for Shirtfit, a men’s custom dress shirt manufacturer. He currently has a line of men’s dress shirts for sale at various boutiques in Toronto, under the Maison St.Pierre label.
Patrick Lightheart: is a graphic designer and photographic artist in Toronto, Ontario. He has taken part in numerous art exhibitions in Toronto, including ‘Come Up To My Room 2005′, held at the Gladstone Hotel. His imaginative and entrepreneurial spirit has led him to help create the soon to be released parlour game, Identity Crisis.
The Gladstone Hotel’s rich architectural and cultural history along with Toronto’s Parkdale and Queen Street West vibrant art and design district has inspired Maison St. Pierre to celebrate with ‘Queen Suite on Queen Street’. We proposed to bring the graffiti-tagged back alleys of Queen Street into room 308 and fuse it with the Victorian past and urban present that is the hotel. We believe the guests who stay in room 308 will truly experience what the Gladstone Hotel and the Toronto art scene is all about.
CONTACT INFO | firstname.lastname@example.org