315 | Today Room
The Today Room is a head on collision between the Gladstone’s Victorian past and visions of an ultra mod future.
- Queen bed
- 180 sq ft (17 sq m)
- 3 piece bathroom with hairdryer
- Hypo-allergenic duvet and pillows, 300 thread count sheets
- Studio-size ironing board (full sized ironing board available by calling the Front Desk)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet with digital concierge system and browser for free internet surfing
- Coffee and tea service in the 3rd floor lounge (7am-10am)
- Fitness facilities available at 99 Sudbury Gym
- Telephone with private voice mail and free local calls
- 20″ flat screen television with premium cable
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Safety deposit box
Find out more about our complimentary and extra room amenities HERE.
Designed by Suanne McGregor.
Suanne McGregor was the project manager for the Gladstone’s artist designed rooms. Room 315 has been inspired by her involvement in the hotel’s restoration process, over the past year and a half. Suanne also has her own practice specializing in interiors, props and set design.
Re-imagining furnishings and design elements revealed during the hotel’s restoration, past and future meld together in the Today Room to encourage guests to experience the most important day – TODAY.
CONTACT | Suanne McGregor