319 | Frank
Perhaps a little clubby, to be FRANK; a good place to unwind.
- Queen bed
- 175sq ft (16 sq m)
- 3 piece bathroom with hairdryer
- Hypo-allergenic duvet and pillows, 300 thread count sheets
- Studio-size ironing board (full sized ironing board available by calling the Front Desk)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet with digital concierge system and browser for free internet surfing
- Coffee and tea service in the 3rd floor lounge (7am-10am)
- Fitness facilities available at 99 Sudbury Gym
- Telephone with private voice mail and free local calls
- 20″ flat screen television with premium cable
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Safety deposit box
Find out more about our complimentary and extra room amenities HERE.
Designed by Paul Campbell.
Paul Campbell is co-director at Magazin Flair on Queen Street West, selling Modernist furnishings, art, and fashion. Paul is an artist/designer/teacher and gallery director.
Paul Campbell’s design for Room 319 combines a mix of old world elegance and grandeur mixed with edgy Modernist tendencies to provide a calming private retreat. A respite from the worldly buzz outside. The room is a comfortable space tilizing bold pattern, lush textures with oversize and vintage fixtures impart an aura of homey-luxe with a twist.