409 | Tower Suite
Our extraordinary two-story Tower Suite is nothing short of spectacular with a rooftop deck with the best view of the Toronto Skyline, a bedroom with a 360 view, a living room, kitchenette and more. Please note, the rooftop deck is not accessible in snowy or icy conditions.
- King bed
- 714sq ft (66 sq m)
- Private Rooftop deck
- 4 piece bathroom with bathtub/shower
- Powder room
- North, South, East, West views
- Hypo-allergenic duvet and pillows, 300 thread count sheets
- Studio-size ironing board (full sized ironing board available by calling the Front Desk)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet with digital concierge system and browser for free internet surfing
- Coffee and tea service in the 3rd floor lounge (7am-10am)
- Fitness facilities available at 99 Sudbury Gym
- Telephone with private voice mail and free local calls
- 20″ flat screen television with premium cable
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Safety deposit box
Find out more about our complimentary and extra room amenities HERE.
Designed by Christina Zeidler and Jane Zeidler
Christina Zeidler is a film and video artist with over twenty titles in distribution, which have shown internationally at festivals and appeared on television. In 2003 Christina was named one of Toronto’s 10 best Filmmakers by Cameron Bailey, and won the Best Canadian Media Award at the 2004 Images Film Festival. Recently, she has founded FREESHOW SEYMOUR, a film collective, with artist Allyson Mitchell, to explore their mutual crush on film. Together they have begun to travel a retrospective tour of their film work, which was presented by Pleasure Dome and was part of the Albright Knox Beyond/In Western New York 2005 Biennial. She completed the web-based project Bulk Bin (a proto-typical video blog site) during the “Big Rocky Candy Mountain” residency at The Banff Centre. Her video and photo installations have shown at galleries in Toronto including Lennox Contemporary, Katherine Mulherin Art Projects, Zsa-Zsa, and has participated in TAAF (Toronto Alternative Art Fair).
Zeidler’s curatorial work includes: “Come Up To My Room” the Gladstone’s Alternative Design Event with Pamila Matharu (03-07, Gladstone Hotel) . As one half of the euro-electronica-pop-diva sensation INA UNT INA, she pursues her love of performance and music. Christina helped spearhead the community-based project: THE PLAYGROUND working with youth-at-risk across Toronto for two years, producing over one hundred video titles. In ’98 she co-published the infamous PETZINE, which sought to radicalize the representation of pets. Christina is the developer of the GLADSTONE HOTEL, focusing on the restoration of the building and creator of the Artist Designed Room Project.