Inspired by design innovations of 1930′s Modernism, LEHTINEN LODGE evokes nostalgia for Canada’s resort history.
Rich wood tones and a central hearth creates an atmosphere of warmth while the clean lines of the furniture reflect a contemporary focus on functional simplicity in furniture design.
- Double bed
- 170sq ft (16 sq m)
- 3 piece bathroom with hairdryer
- Hypo-allergenic duvet and pillows, 300 thread count sheets
- Studio-size ironing board (full sized ironing board available by calling the Front Desk)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet with digital concierge system and browser for free internet surfing
- Coffee and tea service in the 3rd floor lounge (7am-10am)
- Fitness facilities available at 99 Sudbury Gym
- Telephone with private voice mail and free local calls
- 20″ flat screen television with premium cable
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Safety deposit box
Find out more about our complimentary and extra room amenities HERE.
Designed by Daniel Lehitnen and Deanne Lehtinen.
Daniel is a partner in Lehtinen Studios with his sister Deanne. The design duo’s combined ingenuity with regard to materials, structure, mechanics, and beauty is integral to their practice.
Deanne is a Sheridan grad and partner with her brother Danny in Lehtinen Studios. The design duo’s combined ingenuity with regard to materials, structure, mechanics, and beauty is integral to their practice.