Named after our weekly Life Drawing class that’s been ongoing since 1957, the Art Bar’s exposed brick walls, large picture windows and separate entrance face Queen Street West make it the perfect Toronto venue for art exhibitions, intimate parties, meetings, private dinners and of course–art exhibitions.
- Original trim details
- Restored wooden floors
- Exposed brick walls
- Leather sofas, ottomans, retro bar tables and chairs
- Enter via separate street entrance or through Melody Bar
- Separate washroom facilities
- Licensed bar
- Equipped with PA system, video data projector and screen
- In-house catering services*
*(additional venue rental charges apply)
- 460 sq ft
- 14 ft ceilings
- 30 – Reception or Informal Seating
- 20 – Seated Dinner
To book a private or corporate event in the Art Bar please contact Penny Rose Catering and Events Sales Manager at 416-531-4635 x7121.
To book an exhibition please contact Noa Bronstein Director of Exhibitions at 416-531-4635 x7105.