Located on the 2nd Floor, our Artist Studios are bright, renovated spaces perfect for artists looking for a short-term workroom or office space.
Artist Studios may also be rented out for conference break-out rooms, meetings, interviews, presentations and more.
- Access via our hand-operated elevator or grand staircase
- Original Victorian architectural details
- Hardwood floors
- Individual climate controls
- Large, functional windows with privacy blinds and lots of natural light
- Private or shared bathroom facilities
- Reasonable rental rates: daily, weekly or monthly
- 12 ft ceilings
- Studios can accommodate a variety of functions and sizes, please contact us to discuss your studio needs and to see the floor plans.
To book an exhibition or Artist Studio please contact Lukus Toane Exhibitions Coordinator at 416-531-4635 x 7105.
To book a private or corporate event in an Artist Studio please contact Andrew Scott Events Supervisor at 416-531-4635 x 7121.