Located on the 2nd Floor, our Artist Studios are bright, renovated spaces perfect for artists looking for a short-term workroom or office space.
Artist Studios may also be rented out for conference break-out rooms, meetings, interviews, presentations and more.
- Access via our hand-operated elevator or grand staircase
- Original Victorian architectural details
- Hardwood floors
- Individual climate controls
- Large, functional windows with privacy blinds and lots of natural light
- Private or shared bathroom facilities
- Reasonable rental rates: daily, weekly or monthly
- 12 ft ceilings
- Studios can accommodate a variety of functions and sizes, please contact us to discuss your studio needs and to see the floor plans.
To book an exhibition or Artist Studio please contact Britt Welter-Nolan Director of Exhibitions at 416-531-4635 x 7105.
To book a private or corporate event in an Artist Studio please contact Shannon Kelly Catering and Events Sales Manager at 416-531-4635 x 7121.