From Fresco pillars to neon lights, the Melody Bar is a perfect example of the Gladstone’s reworked, modern Victorian style. With an accessible entrance, exterior loading access, performance stage and full AV capabilities, the Melody Bar is the ideal Toronto venue for live music, CD launches, performances, burlesque, DJ parties, lecture series, private dinners, conferences, meetings and more.
- Separate, accessible entrance from Queen St West
- Exposed brick & solid wood paneled walls
- Restored Victorian windows with original details
- 30’s inspired designer washrooms
- Entrances to Lobby and Art Bar
- Green room*
- Exterior load-in access
- Performance stage
- AV capabilities with in-house tech support*
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full-service licensed bar
- Full catering services*
*(additional charges will apply)
- 14 ft ceilings
- 70 – Seated lunch or dinner
- 110 – Live music event
- To book your event in the Melody Bar please contact Shannon Kelly Catering and Events Sales Manager at 416-531-4635 x7121.
- To make a dining reservation, call 416-531-4635 x7103.
Melody Bar art installations by Orest Tataryn.