From Fresco pillars to neon lights, the Melody Bar is a perfect example of the Gladstone’s reworked, modern Victorian style. With an accessible entrance, exterior loading access, performance stage and full AV capabilities, the Melody Bar is the ideal Toronto venue for live music, CD launches, performances, burlesque, DJ parties, lecture series, private dinners, conferences, meetings and more.
- Restored 1889 Victorian fresco pillars
- Original 1940s vintage bar
- 1930’s inspired washrooms
- Casement windows which can be opened to the street
- Commissioned art installations
- Access via street or hotel lobby
- AODA compliant with full wheelchair access
- Gender neutral washrooms
- Exterior load-in access
- Performance stage
- AV capabilities with in-house tech support*
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full-service licensed bar
- Full catering services*
*(additional charges will apply)
14 ft ceilings
50 – Seated lunch or dinner
150 – Standing Reception
- To book your event in the Melody Bar please contact Andrew Scott Events Supervisor at 416-531-4635 x 7121.
- To make a dining reservation, call 416-531-4635 x 7103.
Melody Bar art installations by Orest Tataryn.