301 | Skygazer Room
The Skygazer Room has a meditative ambiance created by the fantastical wall treatment of “invented” plaster relics with “cloud-like” forms.
- Double bed
- 181sq ft (17 sq m)
- 3 piece bathroom with hairdryer
- Hypo-allergenic duvet and pillows, 300 thread count sheets
- Studio-size ironing board (full sized ironing board available by calling the Front Desk)
- Coffee and tea service in the 3rd floor lounge (7am-10am)
- Fitness facilities available at 99 Sudbury Gym
- Telephone with private voice mail and free local calls
- 32″- 43″ Smart TV
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Safety deposit box
Find out more about our complimentary and extra room amenities HERE.
Created by artists Christopher Martin and Celeste Toogood, The Skygazer Room in 301 creates a meditative ambiance using a fantastical wall treatment of “invented” plaster relics with “cloudlike” forms. You could spend days losing yourself in the intricacies of this room, so make sure you book a long enough stay!