302 | Biker Room
Inspired by the “glamour” of 70′s biker culture, the Biker Room features furniture and accessories influenced by motorcycles and biker culture as well as portraits of Peter Fonda from the film “Easy Rider”.
- Queen bed
- 155sq ft (14 sq m)
- 3 piece bathroom with hairdryer
- Hypo-allergenic duvet and pillows, 300 thread count sheets
- Studio-size ironing board (full sized ironing board available by calling the Front Desk)
- Coffee and tea service in the 3rd floor lounge (7am-10am)
- Telephone with private voice mail and free local calls
- 32″- 43″ Smart TV
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Safety deposit box
Find out more about our complimentary and extra room amenities HERE.
Designed by Andrew Hardwood.
Andrew is a Toronto-based artist, curator and writer. He is also a co-founder of TAAFI – Toronto Alternative Art Fair International. Andrew’s artwork explores symbols and themes of masculinity, often with a “tongue in cheek” approach. His recent exhibition “Trucker” at Paul Petro Contemporary Art, showcased his particular talent to glamourize working class themes. Whether he’s creating sequined truck silhouettes or his own signature fragrance “Janitor”, Andrew’s work is full of irony and humour.