402 | Echame Flores
Echame Flores is a Spanish expression. Translated literally it means “throw flowers at me”. Room 402 is inspired by the Gladstone’s Victorian heritage and the idea of bringing back the romance of travel.
- Queen bed
- 155sq ft (14 sq m)
- 3 piece bathroom with hairdryer
- Hypo-allergenic duvet and pillows, 300 thread count sheets
- Studio-size ironing board (full sized ironing board available by calling the Front Desk)
- Coffee and tea service in the 3rd floor lounge (7am-10am)
- Fitness facilities available at 99 Sudbury Gym
- Telephone with private voice mail and free local calls
- 32″- 43″ Smart TV
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Safety deposit box
Find out more about our complimentary and extra room amenities HERE.
Designed by Rayne Baron.
Rayne Baron aka Ladyfag, is a Toronto raised artist who has since moved to NYC and become a nightlife personality, event producer, and cultural writer.
This room should transport you back to a time long gone. 100 year old antiques are combined with cleverly hidden modern amenities to invite you to forget the outside world and bathe in the opulent prettiness of a long ago time. From the handprinted wallpaper, glowing chandeliers, dark carved mantle and Victorian memory boxes made by the artist out of old findings, nothing is left unadorned. All of these little details should make you feel like flowers are being thrown at your feet.