406 | E-Le-Men-Tal
El-e-men-tal: A refreshing space where strong simplicity, yet expressive forms create the mood.
- Double bed
- 180 sq ft (17 sq m)
- 3 piece bathroom with hairdryer
- Hypo-allergenic duvet and pillows, 300 thread count sheets
- Studio-size ironing board (full sized ironing board available by calling the Front Desk)
- Coffee and tea service in the 3rd floor lounge (7am-10am)
- Telephone with private voice mail and free local calls
- 32″- 43″ Smart TV
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Safety deposit box
Find out more about our complimentary and extra room amenities HERE.
Designed by Rob Southcott.
Rob lives and works in Toronto. An Industrial Design graduate from the Ontario College of Art and Design, 2004, Rob has since been expanding his ideas, creating works of simple natural beauty that come together forming the objects of his imagination. Creations understood for their function and treasured for their beauty. Rob reflects on his own works as functional sculpture, guided by emotion and fuelled by fantasy.
El-e-men-tal: Basic and essential / relating to or caused by powerful natural forces / reduced to, or reducing something to a stark simplicity / relating to the chemical elements, or to the elements of earth, air, fire and water that were once supposed to be the basic units of matter. Drawing inspiration from the natural realm, here the basic units of matter meld together to create a seclusion of calm and relaxation. A refreshing space where strong simplicity, yet expressive forms create the mood. The basic units of matter are key in our daily survival. Without them nothing is possible.
CONTACT INFO | Rob Southcott