408 | DRAG WALLPAPER
- Queen bed
- 182 sq ft (17 sq m)
- 3 piece bathroom with hairdryer
- Hypo-allergenic duvet and pillows, 300 thread count sheets
- Studio-size ironing board (full sized ironing board available by calling the Front Desk)
- Coffee and tea service in the 3rd floor lounge (7am-10am)
- Fitness facilities available at 99 Sudbury Gym
- Telephone with private voice mail and free local calls
- 32″- 43″ Smart TV
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Safety deposit box
Find out more about our complimentary and extra room amenities HERE.
Designed by Christaine Clappert.
This room is dedicated to a troupe called The Dumbells. They were Canadian soldiers who entertained the troops. After the 1914-1918 War they did gigs and even went to NYC. The performances were said to be terrific!
Sound Clip HERE!
The Dumbells, a group of Canadian soldiers turned singers, rose from humble beginnings on a makeshift stage of packing boxes in First World War France to become the toast of the nation for over a decade. They became arguably the most famous of the Canadian Army “concert parties,” those entertainment units that were devoted to building the morale of the troops on the front lines.
For more information about The Dumbells check out this LINK!