Staying in Toronto with lots of other friends, for a wedding or a big family gathering? Or bringing your staff together for a conference or special event?
Located in Toronto’s art-infused Queen West, the Gladstone is the perfect place to stay and save if you’re traveling with a group. With 37 locally designed artist hotel rooms to chose from, 3 rotating art exhibition spaces and different music and cultural events happening every day, you’ll be able to absorb some of the city’s best buzz without even leaving the hotel.
If you are traveling in a group of 6 or more, just connect with us and set up a special GROUP RATE discount for your party. You’ll want to speak with Hayley Frishling, Front Desk Manager 416-531-4635 x 0.
As a group, you’ll not only enjoy discounted savings on your hotel room, but privileged access to some unique amenities like:
- Discounted hotel rate
- Preferred room selection from our 37 artist designed rooms
- Option for early check-in / late check-out*
- Ability to make group reservations at our Café or Melody Bar restaurants
- Complimentary, organized hotel tour (we’re the longest continuously operating hotel in Toronto, trust us the tour is where it’s at)
- Option to work with our catering team and host a specially catered brunch, lunch, dinner or cocktail reception
And, of course access to all of our typically amazing amenities like:
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Access to our custom, single speed, cruiser-style Bikes-to-Borrow*
- Complimentary coffee and tea service on the 3rd and 4th floor lounges (7am-10am)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablets for free internet surfing in every room
- All-natural Canadian bath products
- Fitness facilities available at 99 Sudbury Gym
*Subject to availability.